Revenge of Eve

Take Five

Taking Care of Me!

I have decided to take care of me. It is something new to me and I will start by taking a well-needed break from blogging.

Revenge of Eve

I need to rejuvenate my mind, body, and soul. By default, I am a workaholic and my needs are often put on the back burner. I have come to learn the importance of self-care also being taught crisis doesn’t have to be the reason for me to do so….

Revenge of Eve

I always say that it is from our pain we learn lessons and for the first time in my life, I am going to stop before it reaches the point of pain. It has nothing directly to do with blogging. It is all me and the way I push and push until I break. I am tired of breaking. So…

It is. I will be available for contact but as far as producing content worthy of reading, I will be out of commission.

Revenge of Eve

15 Replies to “Take Five”

1. Candace, I admire you for taking a break in order to fulfill your need for self-care. Although I will miss you, I realize that you do come first. Hey, we all need to do it.
    If ever you just want to chat, please make sure you send me an e-mail. I’m always here for you! 😊 💗

Liked by 1 person

2. ashleyleia says:

I hope the break is helpful. xo

Liked by 1 person

3. gary loggins says:

Self care is mucho important, Candace. Just don’t take too long… we’ll miss ya!

Liked by 1 person

4. Candice says:

Yes, take care. See you later.

Liked by 1 person

5. Lots of love, if you want to chat I am always about floating around

Liked by 1 person

6. Cyranny says:

*Big hugs* to you, Candace! Take all the you-time you need to take care of yourself, and return like the Phoenix when you are ready 🙂 xx

Liked by 1 person

7. amydwestphal says:

Take care you. We’ll be here. I honestly get it, support it and admire it. 💖

Liked by 1 person

8. Hope this helps. Good luck, and see you when you’re back!

Liked by 1 person

9. harotianessentials says:

I’m glad that you notice that you need to take a break. Sometimes, it’s hard to see what is right is front of us. And by the time we do, it’s too late. I’m proud of you. The community will be here when you are ready to return.

Liked by 1 person